Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 INR
- 20000.00 - 50000.00 INR
- A static mixer is a device for continuous mixing of fluids. They consist of an arrangement of mixing elements which are installed in a pipe or duct.
- They function without moving parts and are used to achieve specific dispersion and mixing in a continuous process. They are capable of mixing materials with equal or different viscosities and volume flow rates. The fluid flow is provided by pumping.
- Static mixers are tubular internals that produce desired mixing and dispersion effects as the fluid flows around motionless mixer parts. The fluid flow is provided by pumping.
- It is an effective solution to your mixing requirements. Operating in-line, with no moving parts, this mixer blends and disperses the treatment chemical into wastewater streams. Compared to competitive mixers, its unique baffling design ensures complete mixing in a shorter length and lower pressure drop.
- The Static Mixers can be easily installed in new or existing process lines. They are available in different pipe sizes. Construction Materials include Polypropylene, HDPE, Fiber Glass Lined, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, PVC, CPVC etc. Sizes range more depending on customers requirements.
- Pulp Bleaching & Mixing
- Ink & Paint Blending
- Oil Blending
- Chemical Mixing
- Adding a additives into the reaction mixture
- Dispersing liquid in the extraction process.
- Neutralization of pH
- Mixing inhibitors into polymwer solution
- High shear mixing
- Compact Design
- Easy installation
- Low capital cost
- Zero Maintenance
- 50 to 90% energy saving
- Excellent Process Versatility
- Highly Predictable Mixing and Dispersion
- No moving parts
- No leakage
- Less maintenance
- Consume less energy
- NHAVASHEVA, MUMBAI
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 20 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Damanganga Industrial Park, Survey No. 275/1/11, Plot No.: 110, Village: Karvad,, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India