- 25000 INR
High Efficiency Surface Aerators
Water Depth :
Because of the high mixing efficiency of the our surface aerators, in most cases a system without sludge settlement can be guaranteed up to 4-5 meter water depth.
Studies prove that the amount of aerosols is obviously lower than with fine bubble aeration. In addition protection systems are available.
Noise load :
Simple covers are available for the drive unit. For the Aerator different covers and bridge systems are available
Until 4 meter water depth absolute the most economic aeration system. In larger water depths, it will be often an economical solution, but each single case must be proved.
The NeoMax design will comply to the following:
- The maximum tip speed of the impeller will not exceed 6.5 m/sec so that the possibility of sludge floc breakup is kept to a minimum.
- The entire weight of the impeller and shaft is suspended from and supported by the reducer drive shaft. No outboard support and steady necessary.
- The maximum hydraulic up trust of the aerator at maximum performance will not exceed the total weight of the aerator impeller.
- Each aerator is provided with lifting eyes on the upper side and has steel hooks cast into the platform so that the aerator is held in position when the gear unit is removed or is being serviced
- NHAVASHEVA, MUMBAI
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 20 Per Year
- 4 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Damanganga Industrial Park, Survey No. 275/1/11, Plot No.: 110, Village: Karvad,, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India