Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant
Price And Quantity
- 800000.00 INR
- Mild steel/stainless steel/FRP
- 0-500 m3/hr
- Waster Water Plant
- MBBR MBR
- Semi Automatic
- 2000 Kilograms (kg)
- Epoxy painted
A containerized sewage treatment plant refers to a wastewater treatment system that is enclosed within one or more shipping containers. This type of system is designed to be portable, modular, and easy to transport, making it suitable for various applications where traditional, fixed wastewater treatment plants may not be feasible or cost-effective.
Here are some key features and advantages of containerized sewage treatment plants:
1. Modularity: The treatment process is divided into modular units that fit within standard shipping containers. This modularity allows for easy scalability, making it possible to increase treatment capacity by adding more containers as needed.
2. Portability: Containerized sewage treatment plants can be transported to different locations, providing a flexible solution for temporary or mobile wastewater treatment needs. This portability is particularly beneficial for remote areas, construction sites, disaster-stricken areas, or events.
3. Rapid Deployment: These systems can be quickly deployed, reducing the time it takes to establish a wastewater treatment facility compared to traditional construction methods. This is especially useful in emergency situations or where rapid infrastructure development is required.
4. Space Efficiency: The compact design of containerized sewage treatment plants makes them suitable for sites with limited available space. The use of containers helps optimize space utilization, making them ideal for urban or densely populated areas.
5. Pre-fabrication: Components of the treatment plant are often pre-fabricated and integrated into the containers off-site. This allows for higher quality control and faster on-site installation.
6. Ease of Operation and Maintenance: Containerized systems are designed for ease of operation and maintenance. They often include user-friendly control systems, and maintenance can be performed more efficiently due to the centralized and accessible design.
7. Cost-Effectiveness: While the initial investment may vary, containerized sewage treatment plants can be cost-effective in terms of installation, operation, and maintenance, especially when compared to traditional brick-and-mortar wastewater treatment plants.
8. Environmental Considerations: Some containerized sewage treatment plants are designed with a focus on environmental sustainability, incorporating energy-efficient technologies and processes to minimize their ecological footprint.
Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant Features:
1. Compact plant with integrated tertiary membrane treatment.
2. High effluent quality suitable for reuse.
3. Innovative method combining MBBR & MBR technologies.
4. High Performance & Smaller foot print than conventional MBRs.
5. Fully automated, Quick installation and start-up.
FAQs of Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant:
Q: What is a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant?A: A Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant is a type of wastewater treatment system designed to be easily transported and installed in a variety of locations. It typically consists of a series of tanks and filters that are housed in a steel or fiberglass container, allowing it to be easily moved and installed.
Q: What materials are used to construct a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant?A: Containerized Sewage Treatment Plants are usually constructed from mild steel, stainless steel, or fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP).
Q: What is the capacity of a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant?A: The capacity of a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant ranges from 0 to 500 m3/hr.
Q: What type of operation does a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant use?A: Containerized Sewage Treatment Plants typically use a semi-automatic operation.
Q: How much does a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant weigh?A: A Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant typically weighs around 2000 kilograms (kg).
Q: What type of power source does a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant use?A: Containerized Sewage Treatment Plants typically use an electric power source.
Q: What type of technology does a Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant use?A: Containerized Sewage Treatment Plants typically use either MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) or MBR (Membrane Bioreactor) technology.
- NHAVASHEVA, MUMBAI
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 20 Per Year
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- STANDARD EXPORT QUALITY PACKING
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Africa Western Europe Central America South America Asia
- All India