Price And Quantity
- 250000.00 INR
- bridge type clarifier
- 440 Volt (v)
- 1 Horsepower (HP)
- 500 m3/hr
- mild steel
- epoxy painted
NeoTech Water Solutions supplying highest quality and most reliable clarifier mechanisms for basic bridge or pier supported mechanisms to those with the most complex and demanding special requirements. Our drive units are high performance and delivers high torque.
Standard Designs exist for basic mechanisms for a wide range of tank sizes. These standard mechanisms are effective, low cost and meet all design codes with minimal engineering costs. Bridge supported mechanisms are supported from a structural bridge that spans the tank diameter and are generally used for the lower end of the range of clarifier diameters.
- High torque drive
- Torque Alarms
- Hydraulic or Electrical Drive System
- Forward & Reverse (Optional)
- Variable speed (Optional)
- Manual or Motorised Central Pipe Lifting arrangement
- Low maintenance
- High quality components
- Indoor or Outdoor operation
Central Drive Unit:
- Bridge spanning full tank diameter (with Center Shaft) / half the tank diameter (with Center Cage)
- Rake arms spanning full tank diameter
- Range of rugged Central Drive heads with torque overload sensing Surface skimmer (Optional)
- Manual / semi-automatic / automatic rake lifting (Optional)
- Designs upto 30M diameter (Full Bridge) and (Half Bridge)
- Lamella / Tube Settler options available for high rate clarification
Peripheral Drive Unit:
- Rotating Bridge spanning half the tank diameter or more
- Clariflocculator design with 2 / 4 Flocculation paddles
- Rake arms suspended from the bridge
- Peripheral drive designs with Rubber / PU tyred wheels running on concrete wall / Steel wheels running on rails
- Surface skimmer (Optional)
- Designs upto 60M diameter and above
Central Drive Clariflocculator:
- Fixed Bridge spanning full/half tank diameter. Rake arms spanning the full tank diameter
- Centrally driven rake arms through rugged drive head
- Designs with 2/4 Floc Paddles with independent drives
- Alternate Single flocculator drive with concentric dual stack drive design upto 40M diameter and above
High Rate Solid Contact Clarifier - Reactor Type Features:
- Mixing, Flocculation and Clarification in a SINGLE unit
- High overflow rates and shorter detention time vs conventional clarifiers resulting in smaller footprint
- Utilises the solids contact principle plus unique controlled recirculation bringing previously formed flocs contact with the raw water.
- Varied Applications in Surface Water Treatment for Removal of Turbidity, Suspended Solids, Softening, Colour, Taste and Odour; Primary and Tertiary Treatment of Municipal wastewater, Pulp & Paper, Metal Hydroxide Removal, Steel Waste, etc.
Half Bridge with Bottom Feed:
- Bridge spanning half the tank diameter & Rake Arms spanning full tank diameter
- Rugged Drive Head with torque overload with independent mixer drive.
- Feed from bottom of tank connecting to central draft tube
- Available for sizes upto 50M and above
Full Bridge with Side Feed:
- Bridge & Rake Arms spanning the tank diameter
- Dual Stack drive arrangement with torque overload
- Feed from side connecting to central draft tube
- Available for sizes upto 18M and above
Suction Clarifier What is it:
- A clarifier mechanism employing a unitube header (a specially designed rectangular shaped arm provided with orifices) in place of conventional rake arms, which sucks the settled sludge hydraulically for further withdrawal.
FAQs of Clarifier Mechanism:
Q: What is the Clarifier Mechanism?A: The Clarifier Mechanism is a device designed to separate suspended solids from liquids. It is typically used in wastewater treatment systems to remove suspended solids from wastewater before it is discharged into the environment.
Q: What are the product specifications?A: The Clarifier Mechanism is made from mild steel and is epoxy painted. It has a capacity of 500 m3/hr and requires 1 Horsepower (HP) of power and 440 Volt (v) of voltage.
Q: How does the Clarifier Mechanism work?A: The Clarifier Mechanism works by using flocculation and sedimentation. Flocculation is the process of combining individual particles into larger, more easily removable clumps. Sedimentation is the process of allowing the heavier particles to settle to the bottom of the clarifier. This allows the cleaner liquid to be discharged from the top of the clarifier.
- NHAVASHEVA, MUMBAI
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cheque
- 20 Per Year
- 4-6 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Australia Central America North America Eastern Europe Western Europe Africa Middle East South America Asia
- All India